Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Japan: In Transit

The time is 9:06am JST. I am currently on the plane from San Francisco to Tokyo. I have been on the plane for roughly 5 hours after the 5-hour flight from Atlanta to San Francisco. The flights gave been pretty uneventful so far, which is a good thing I think. We're supposed to arrive at Narita Airport at 1:48pm. Since I got about 2 or 3 hours of sleep last night, I slept most of the way to San Francisco and a good bit of the way to Tokyo. Otherwise I've watched Anime, played some games on my PDA and written this entry. Movie on ATL -> SF flight: King Kong. Movies on SF -> Tokyo flight: Nanny McPhee, Lion Witch Wardrobe, The Interpreter, and The Transporter 2. Food was less than stellar so far but ok: white rice with chicken curry and various side dishes. Second meal was a pasta dish with no meat that was actually pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home