Friday, May 05, 2006

Ramblings: Done With That

So I had my last final today: ECE6610 - Wireless Networks. Let's just say... yeah... we'll see... I really had lost pretty much all motivation to perform well in my classes. I never really had senioritis at all, but now it's like I have "graduitis" or something.

I also started checking people out of their rooms. Being a CA was interesting, but I don't think I want that responsibility again. It was definitely worth doing, but as everything winds down I just don't see myself doing it again. I've got a long weekend ahead of me of checking people out, meaning a long weekend of people complaining and stressing out and not wanting to charge people extra, etc. etc. etc. After all that I have to move myself out too, which I don't really know how long it will take me to do.

For now, I still have to grade a few more papers.

In any case, countdown to Japan: 11 days. Scary...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home