Thursday, May 04, 2006

Ramblings: Back on the Dark Side

In light of new experiences, allow me to illuminate the web once more again with my luuminosity. Do not glare too long at the brilliance, or the glow shall provide edifications of the elucidations.

A brief history of my past blogging experiences shows the initial name of "Luuminosity" referencing a bit of light in the darkness of the world. Some time afterwards, I changed the name to "Luucid" representing that same light, but also playing on the phrase "Luu's Id" to represent some of my deeper thoughts and the like. Now the main purpose of this blog will be to provide a place for me to jot down my experiences in Japan and post pictures.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home