Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ramblings: Back at Home Again

After an exhausting weekend, I've finally moved everything back home. Now I've got a pile of boxen and random junk lying on my floor. I don't really want to unpack, because A) I'm going to Japan in a week and 2) Once I get back from Japan, I'm likely to move again.

Got my grades using the CAPP hack. A in ECE7102 (expected, but I'm pretty sure everyone else got an A...), A in CS7491 (glad... I worked my butt off on that last project), B in ECE6500 (HAHAHAHAHA! I skipped the entire last two months!), C in ECE6610 (can't say that I'm very surprised, though still disappointed in my first C at Tech), and S in JAPN3001.

I got an Email from my company regarding my VISA issue, so hopefully that's taken care of. I need some help carefully crafting an Email to my company to find out what dress code they have. I also probably need to buy some clothes to match their dress code.

Also trying to schedule last dinners with people so I can see my friends one last time before I'm off to 日本 (Japan). If you have not gotten contacted by me about having dinner yet, let me know (if anyone even reads this?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home