Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ramblings: 1 Midnight Gone...

It's quite sad to think that I'll be seeing all these people for the last time for several months. I had a very pleasant dinner at an Italian restaurant recommended by Jim (my boss) on Friday night with good company, then watched a good movie (Art School Confidential) with some more good company.

Tonight I spent a lot of the day prepping my computer for travel (lame I know), then headed to Aubrie's and Will's place for a lovely Southern dinner and another interesting movie (The 40-year-old Virgin).

Tomorrow I'll be having Dim Sum with my family (Father's side) and then I have to go shopping for some clothes to wear for work while I'm at Japan, then I'll be having dinner with Casey and Kelly (and Pat if we can ever get in contact with him). Then... back home to pack my life into a suitcase or two. Monday will be spent running errands (getting traveler's checks, some yen, turning in some paperwork) and then sleeping until my early awakening Tuesday morning around 5am to leave to get to the Airport for my 8am flight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home