Sunday, November 12, 2006

Japan: Ooooh! The claw...

06/20/2006

One of my major goals while in Tokyo was to check out every big dot on the Tokyo subway map. Kind of a dumb goal I guess, because not all the big dots had interesting stuff. In any case, on this day I went to Shibuya with Gretchen. Had fun just walking around Shibuya, when... lo and behold we find a claw machine with some adorable rilakuma that Gretchen decided would be easy to win... There was one right over the hole that she figured all you had to do was push it down into the whole with the claw. Needless to say, we spent like 20 minutes and 1800 yen (about $15), but she finally won it.



06/21/2006

On this day we had a "Mitsubishi" trip scheduled. I thought it would be a lot more interesting than it was, unfortunately. We had a tour of a Mitsubishi campus, but it wasn't any of the Mitsubishi fields I was really interested in. The introduction presentation and tour also used a bunch of words I didn't really know, so I didn't understand most of what was being said. We did get some free stuff though, and got to wear hard hats... We also got to see some huge wind turbines, which was pretty neat.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home