Sunday, July 30, 2006

Japan: Fast Forward

Alright, well, I obviously don't have as much time as I would like, so I thought I'd give a quick update as to where I stand right now before I resume back to telling my tales of the past. I'm currently in 富山県高岡市 (Toyama Prefecture, Takaoka City) working at CDL (Color Designtec Laboratory). I've been here for roughly a month now. It's definitely been interesting as of yet. Some of you may know this, but I quite dislike the president of the company and his methods. Every day I have to stay late and he yells at me every day (typical Japanese Shachou). There will probably be a more detailed explanation of my work here, but if you'd like, I made a small video tour of my apartment (which is actually pretty nice) here in Takaoka. I live by myself three doors down from my coworker.

Download the Tour Here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh! private tours are excitng! too bad we had to walk through your drawers to see it =Þ. this shower/bath thing confuses me... as does your balcony. is it not just a big window/door to outside?

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home